I have a slightly new strategy for the next few days. I have so many plans for new lenses that I’ve decided to put a halt on the lensmaking and make a few groups for them to go in!
The groups I’m going to make will serve the following purposes:
- Be found by search engines
- Be found by lensmasters on Squidoo
- Will grow as lensmasters add their lenses to the groups
- A link TO the group page is placed in the side bar of all member-lenses
- Will get people looking at my featured lenses
- Will get people searching the HiddenSearch.info search engine
- Will get people looking at this blog
- Will make sales of clickbank products linked to directly from the group page
- Make more lensmasters notice the Skills phenomenon on Squidoo 🙂
Today I aquired 2 new groups. They were being given away in the forum, so I claimed them. I’m planning on making them beautiful and perfectly fitting with the Skills challenge. I’ll re-post again when I’ve made them better.
The other groups I plan to make are going to be more focused than ‘Viral and Afiliate Marketing’. Groups like ‘Effective Email Marketing’ and ‘Viral Marketing Online’. Just so they are more focused. They will just help spread the Skills lenses even further and wider… 🙂 And get super-targeted visitors. And that’s what I want! To own dozens of niches on Squidoo. And starting the groups is quite important for that I think.
Hey – back to my ebay research…